Shurtape P-661 and ProGlow Gaff are premium gaffer products that glow in the dark. They boast the same high quality adhesive system as P-665 therefore; it has good adhesion and clean removability. Applications for stage safety are numerous, including marking stairs, exits, etc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- . Excellent conformability allows it to be used on a wide variety of surfaces.
- . Printable and can be die-cut to shapes or to size.
- . Clean removability.
- . Good adhesion.
- . Glows in the dark.
- . Total tape thickness: 12.5 mils
- . Tensile strength: 48 lbs. per inch
- . Adhesion to steel: 80 oz. per inch
- . Application Temperature: 45°F to 200°F
- . Illumination Meter (ASTM E 2073-07): 21.62 lux (mcd/m²) (10 minutes after activation) 4 lux (mcd/m²) (60 minutes after activation)
Note: The above are typical values and should not be used in writing specifications.