Pro-Gaff premium branded gaffer tape.
Gaffer tape is typically used on floors to secure wiring for stage, film sets and trade stands. Also on commercial carpets, climbing gym walls and a large number of miscellaneous uses.
Pro-Gaff gaffer tapes remove cleanly, have a non-reflective matte finish, great conformability, and tear easily into shorter strips. It adheres more easily and for longer periods than duct tape on difficult surfaces.
Excellent for hula hoops and all flow toys where the textured surface creates friction against the body and thus enhances grip.
Pro-Gaff is 11 mils thick and works up to 93˚C ( 200˚F). 25mm gaffer tape is available in 14 standard colours and 5 bright fluorescent colours (that glow under UV light).
These tapes comply with the European Union RoHS directive.Learn More
Shurtape P-661 and ProGlow Gaff are premium gaffer products that glow in the dark. They boast the same high quality adhesive system as P-665 therefore; it has good adhesion and clean removability. Applications for stage safety are numerous, including marking stairs, exits, etc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- . Excellent conformability allows it to be used on a wide variety of surfaces.
- . Printable and can be die-cut to shapes or to size.
- . Clean removability.
- . Good adhesion.
- . Glows in the dark.
- . Total tape thickness: 12.5 mils
- . Tensile strength: 48 lbs. per inch
- . Adhesion to steel: 80 oz. per inch
- . Application Temperature: 45°F to 200°F
- . Illumination Meter (ASTM E 2073-07): 21.62 lux (mcd/m²) (10 minutes after activation) 4 lux (mcd/m²) (60 minutes after activation)
Note: The above are typical values and should not be used in writing specifications.Learn More