The family of opaline tapes all consist of a base tape pattern in the prismatic family with an additional overlay of colour changing film to change its look and the way it reflects light.
The colour cast of the overlay is usually either indigo/blue or golden. The addition of the overlay gives the tape more strength and resistance and also more visual depth.
- Fire Opal - golden overlay, 12.7mm (large) square prismatic lens.
- Caribbean Opal - indigo overlay, 12.7mm (large) square prismatic lens.
- Dragon Scale Opal - indigo overlay, 12.7mm (large) round prismatic lens.
- Cat Eye Opal - golden overlay, 6.3mm (small) square prismatic lens.
- Snake Eye Opal - indigo overlay, 6.3mm (small) square prismatic lens.
Perfect for dance, exercise hoops and all flow toys.
Ideal for scrap-booking, crafting and card making.
Recommended for stage props, sets and film work.
These exotic tapes have a peel-off paper backing. They use a solvent-free, non-toxic, non-polluting adhesive. They comply with the European Union RoHS directive restricting the presence of heavy metals such as the concentration of lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, PBBs, and PBDE.